Screenwriting Tip #47: If you’re not gonna include a bad guy, you better have some GREAT balloon-finding puzzles.
This is why I work with Oliver (among other reasons).
One of my favorite MCs.
If you like sexy R&B classics, vocal gymnastics and smart haircuts, you will watch my friend Ben slay “No Diggity” with the vorpal sword of his vocal chords.
Really worth seeing all the way through, and I don’t say that much.
This is awesome.
The eBay auction is closed on this poster from the 1960’s, which is a shame because Anna and I have been thinking our walls are a little bare.
This afternoon, President Barack Obama announced that after “going through an evolution on [the] issue,” he officially supports legalized same-sex marriage. Additionally, he’s been “thinking about a lot of other stuff, too,” and would like to amend his positions on the following:
1. After careful reconsideration, he doesn’t think MAD MEN is really that great. Every episode seems to end on these weird shots of nothing and, following a long deliberation with his cabinet, he would like to “call bullshit.”
2. Skinny ties are out. It was cool for a bit, but c’mon. We’ve beat this horse to death with a rolled up GQ.
3. “Let’s Stay Together” is officially illegal. After singing it at a fundraising event in NYC, Obama “can’t get that shit out of my head,” and “people keep asking me to sing it.”
4. In honor of recently deceased MC Adam Yauch, the 2012 Obama campaign slogan will be changed from “Forward,” to “Straight Illin’.”
5. Bin Laden’s death was maaaaaybe an accident. More on that to come.
|Anna:||You should see his face. He literally looks like a civil war soldier. I can SEE him coming out of the woods, holding a musket.|
|Peter:||Why is he coming out of the woods with a musket?|
|Peter:||Why was he in the woods with a musket?|
|Anna:||He's a deserter.|
|Anna:||Of course, why else would he be in the woods with a musket? Or maybe he's lost, or whatever.|
My uncle sent me this commercial for French film studio Canal+.
YES. YES YES YES.
This is the best thing I have read in a very, very long time.